Personally I wouldn't go that far.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

well tom I just viewed your post on the audiogames forum about the story change.
I am personally all for it.
I was side scroler but go for what you want, the old game is quite crappy now in comparison. Every time you upgrade the story you instantly make the old one seem crappy, dumb and boring.
<grin>
Though, I think we need to stick with something at this point, not sure how much anyone else will take.