Hi Shaun,

Lol! Well, I wouldn't go that far. The old game was ok, and certainly
the game mechanics were decent for an audio side-scroller. It was
quite a bit more advanced than Super Liam, Q9, or Tarzan Junior. I
just felt that the game's original story was under developed, and that
this game would be better in FPS.