I agree about JD. I mean if I've got a roket, a helicopter and one of those Disablers coming after me all at once I tink it's pretty self-explanatory which one I should go after first since the rocket and chopper will only damage my base.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

You have my complete agreement. I remember trying to beat Sodom... that was a nightmare. Not being able to see I pretty much had to guess my position all the time. Took me ages. lol. And yes, I do agree that audio games in general tend to be so much more see it and hit it than using your wits. Though I will say that in games like Judgement day and Alien Outback at least you do have to gage where everything is, break down the kinds of enemy coming at you, etc. I find myself asking these questions all the time... should I go after that plane first, or do I take out that helicopter and let that rocket hit my base? But I do agree that games need to be made more complex, which is why, again, I'm glad of the direction that Tom is taking. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>