Ah yes, the BBC Chronicles of Narnia. Excellent musical score that.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

I will agree with clemment there, I ws at the castleton caverns last summer and indeed there was a huge amount of distinguishable echoes in the various chambers, though whether these translate into something you could put into a game I'm not sure.

For anyone who has seen it, that was where the bbc filmed the chronicles of narnia series back in the 90's with tom baker (it was for the undergorund bit of the silver chair), as well as several cavern related doctor who episodes like Dr. who and the silurians.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
-----