I think that would work well, and realistically if a skull was to do that, depending on what side was up... the swoosh of air would happen naturally anyway. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

Hi,

I suppose, but at the time I had no such sound. In fact I still don't,
but were I to try it again I'd have to add some specific sound for
jump and land so you knew when to run. I imagine a swoosh of air would
do it as it would be an indication when the skull jumped into the air,
and plus a thump when it landed. Its doable, but I simply didn't have
the resources at the time to figure it out.

I do have a question about that... with the bouncing skulls as a concept,
could you not have a sound to represent them like a thud, but pan it toward
the player and have it play at the same interval the skjull would be
bouncing so the player would know when to run under it and time it
accordingly?