On Monday 01 of March 2010 22:24:56 Ben de Groot wrote:
> For some reason beyond my understanding, we have the cups useflag
> enabled by default in profiles. This has started to generate circular
> dependencies, at least for desktop profile users (gtk -> cups ->
> poppler -> gtk). I propose we no longer enable the cups useflag.

poppler[utils] are just pdfto*sth converters, and they're most likely pure
runtime depedencies for net-print/cups. Could someone from printing herd
verify?
If so, then it's sufficient to fix cups dependencies (move poppler[utils] from
COMMON_DEPEND to PDEPEND) and problem solved.
If no, I can split off utils from poppler - with CMake it's effortless.

--
regards
MM