On Wednesday 25 Jun 2014 17:09:52 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:54:51 -0500, Dale wrote:
> > I'm using lvm here.  I also don't have a mail server set up which is why
> > I run them manually.
>
> Install a simple forwarding MTA like ssmtp to have al mails from cron and
> friends sent to your ISP mailbox.

... and when you find out please tell us:

1) What syntax is appropriate to allow the use of mail account passwds which
contain not just alphanumeric characters but also symbols like [~@#$] ?

2) How can you force it to NOT use RC4 cipher when it logs into Google Mail to
relay messages, but the more secure ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 that the
server proposes ?

--
Regards,
Mick