Hi Tom!

On Tue, 22 May 2001 20:26:40 -0400 Tom Rathborne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Yes, it seemed very "chicken and egg" to me. That's why I just started
> doing something on my own.  I have already made about half of the
> decisions in Christoph's excellent list -- but I doubt that most
> people will agree with all of those decisions.  Maybe someone will
> find _something_ useful in what I have done.

I tried some stuff ony my own, too. Maybe you would like to have a look
at it:

Changing the navigation structure was the main goal here, so it differs
from your effort.

--=[        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        ]=--
--=[ http://www.technoid.f2s.com ]=--