Michael Spunt schrieb:

> > Yes, it seemed very "chicken and egg" to me. That's why I just started
> > doing something on my own.  I have already made about half of the
> > decisions in Christoph's excellent list -- but I doubt that most
> > people will agree with all of those decisions.  Maybe someone will
> > find _something_ useful in what I have done.
> I tried some stuff ony my own, too. Maybe you would like to have a look
> at it:
> http://www.technoid.f2s.com/gimp.org/index.php
>
> Changing the navigation structure was the main goal here, so it differs
> from your effort.

We could test various navigation structures without much design involved.
That way we could then use the most appealing.

I'm going to ask a graphic-designer, who is a friend of me, to help us with
the design or layout. Perhaps we could have some input from a different
viewpoint. (user vs. developer)

Christoph