On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 02:33:01PM +0200, Christoph Rauch wrote:
>I'm going to ask a graphic-designer, who is a friend of me, to help us with
>the design or layout. Perhaps we could have some input from a different
>viewpoint. (user vs. developer)

Just notice that being a good paper designer does _not_ neccessarily
make you a good web designer. The web is a really special medium, and
most `conventional' designers tend not to understand its ways -- and you
end up with slow, unnavigatable, resolution-fixed crap.

That being said, I do not know your friend at all :-D

/* Steinar */
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/