On 02 Jun 2001 01:07:19 +0200, Rebecca J. Walter wrote:
>> I suggest putting the GIMP web site in CVS along the source code.
>> We do this with our company web site and it has the usual benefits:
>> versioning, locking, all privileged people can do updates.

> Problem right now is that gimp is on the gnome cvs server.  I don't
> think the cvs masters would be very happy about granting access to
> people who ONLY work on the gimp web page.  It took us quite a while to
> get access for main members of the gimp-help team and I think adding
> traffic for working on the website wouldn't be a very good idea.

I don't think this would be a problem. The GNOME website is in CVS, and
it's going to contain the Gtk website too, soon. You should ask the CVS
people, obviously, but it sounds sane to me.

   Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Web Monkey - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Radagast@IRC
 FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer
http://www.avmaria.com/ - http://www.ximian.com/ - http://www.sinthetic.org/