On 23 May 2001 16:07:46 +0200, Christoph Rauch wrote:
> Maybe look at other free software projects websites? For example: The
> documentation section on http://www.php.net/ is a great example for
> functionality but perhaps a bit overcrowded. But I like the annotated
> documentation. Why not have something like that too?

Every user-submittable stuff needs someone to moderate it somehow. We
have trolls on Gnome News, the linux-usb working devices list page is
getting full of newbie questions instead of useful information, every
forum has their own crackheads. If it is let alone it will turn into a
mess.

Not that it would be useful to have a forum and discussion. But someone
needs to look after it.

Tuomas

--
|  Tuomas Kuosmanen  |  Ximian  |  Art Director  |