> I suggest putting the GIMP web site in CVS along the source code.
> We do this with our company web site and it has the usual benefits:
> versioning, locking, all privileged people can do updates.

Problem right now is that gimp is on the gnome cvs server.  I don't
think the cvs masters would be very happy about granting access to
people who ONLY work on the gimp web page.  It took us quite a while to
get access for main members of the gimp-help team and I think adding
traffic for working on the website wouldn't be a very good idea.