On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 03:10:47PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
[..]
> Personally I like the GtkHtml2 approach much better than GtkHtml1
> which is IMHO pure bloat. I think GtkHtml2 can be considered useable
> and thus shouldn't need too much maintainance. We are using it in the
> company for quite some time now and I have never had problems to get
> patches in. Are you saying that codefactory is not supporting the
> development any longer?

Well, Anders and Mikael are both claiming that they don't have time to
maintain it at the moment. I'm not sure if Code Factory have an official
position.

I, too, would prefer to see GtkHtml2 live long and prosper, since it is
much nicer code to read. I don't know what the solution is here.

Malcolm