Daniel Egger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The problem is the mapping of content to context, the system is still
> based on the 1.2 help which won't get us very far except with the 1.2
> help.

This can be easily fixed. We just need to find out what changes we
actually want to do. Mitch seems to have a pretty clear idea how it
could work and I think we discussed that we need some XML file that
maps keywords to HTML pages. If there is interest in getting the new
help to work, we can implement this mapping. Of course if we decide to
polish the old 1.2 help pages instead of doing a whole new thing, we
would better not do this change. After all it involves touching _lots_
of files.