Sven Neumann writes:
 > It is not equivalent but similar. To execute commands from a file you use
 >   cat <filename> | gimp --batch -
 > and I really don't see why this should not work on Windows.

Sorry, this is probably a very silly question, but could someone post
a minimal example of the kind of Scheme code that file could contain?

The tutorial by Adrian that Sven referred to earlier in this thread
didn't really help much, there was way too much "i don't know why this
works but it does" in it... Like the business of using underscores
instead of hyphens in one place.

Is there any way to get a verbose trace from the script-fu
interpreter, or from the PDB mechanism?