Hi Gerhard,

Gerhard Gau▀ling wrote:

What kind of softproof is available? Hmm.. I can nothing similar find here.

It took me a while to find it too - it's under the View -> Display Filters.

In the resulting dialog you can choose from a number of filters, including Colour Proof.

When we were discussing colour management a few months back, I hacked the Colour Proof filter to do a normal working-profile -> monitor-profile transform, and it worked pretty well.

The sticking point with the display filters is that there's currently no way of getting a reference to the current image into them. Without that, using a specific profile for individual images is next to impossible, and while we're restricted to 8-bit precision internally, that's pretty much a vital capability.

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson