Carol Spears wrote:

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 12:10:35PM -0400, Andrei Simion wrote:

Carol Spears wrote:

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 10:07:59AM -0400, Andrei Simion wrote:

Another question would be whether the old Perl scripts (written for 1.x versions of Gimp) run on 2.2.

no they dont.

Thank you. I have the Gimp Perl module installed. I think this is the API I should use. But is there any documentation/tutorial on that excepting the man page?

the gimp-perl stuff is the least maintained of the scripting stuff (that
is working).

the gimp parts are fairly easy to determine via the Procedure Browser.

i suggest getting the cvs source and reading the existing scripts.  i
was working on minor updating to some of those scripts (which is sad
because there are so many who profited from this who are trained and
capable of fixing it -- i am neither capable nor have i profited).

And where is the cvs source? Are you talking about the source code for the gimp server? Are there perl scripts that access the server there?