On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 12:59:33AM +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )> writes:
>
> > Not a _single_ problem I described been changed (I originally
> > assumed that the "kills the selection" problem has gone away, but
> > it's still there).
>
> What is "kills the selection"? I haven't been able to make anything
> out of that term.

No problem: make a selection, open the file dialog, start typing => the
selection is gone (this is an illness that generally started to spread
within the last 6 months, at least I have never seen programs doing that
before, now lots of programs do that).

--
                The choice of a