On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 02:29:31PM -0600, Scott wrote:
> So two more mouse clicks. I'll learn, I'll learn.... But the deal with
> the lower-left/upper-right handles being movers and the other two
> being stretchers has been a feature of gimp for a long time.

I haven't played with the latest CVS version of the Gimp, but I too am a
long-standing user of the crop tool and that's a feature I've despised for
a long time. I'm glad to hear it's going away.

--
Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/