On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 10:44 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Note the conditional "should" and the uncertainty "probably".  I'm not
> being dogmatic or presumptuous. I'm doing _exactly_ what you suggest
> proposing a re-examination and also proposing an alternative that I
> consider better.

That's perfectly valid and we may even reconsider it. But then it used
to be called nearest-neighbour and at some point we spent a lot of
thought and discussion on these labels and changed them to what we have
now. Somehow I am not very inclined to have this discussion again. It
seems like a waste of time to change things back and forth when we could
spend that time to move forward instead.