so as I've already written a few weeks ago in my mail about the new features
for the text-tool in the PDB, I'd like to contribute especially in that part.
As far as I understood the discussion about the roadmap, the PDB will get a
little rework for the 2.6 release (named parameters, etc.).

So as I'm absolutely new to gimp-development, I'd like to know where is a good
starting point to get all informations/things. I'm a bit confused about all
information sources: mailing lists, web-pages, wikis, bugzilla, and the
source-code itself of course, etc.

As Sven told me in a mail-reply, I should bring up the topic about the new
text-tool PDB thing... So I have done it now ;)

best regards