Sven Neumann wrote:

> At that point trunk will be open for development. But since we are
> aiming for a short development cycle, we need to absolutely keep the
> tree in a good shape. I don't want to see any commits that haven't been
> discussed and approved beforehand. This doesn't mean line-by-line code
> review. But I would like you guys to present your plans here beforehand
> and not learn about them from reading the commit logs.
> So if are planning any particular features for 2.6, now is the time to
> present them here so that they can be put on the roadmap. This includes
> stuff that has been planned for quite a while, like for example
> finishing the metadata framework/editor (Raphael!), but also the port to
> GEGL (Mitch!).

I'd like to get a couple paint tool related patches in.

323921          GIMP    NEW     enh     add support for color jitter in the
paint tools
163050          GIMP    NEW     enh     paint tools should support "smudging"
they paint.

Patches exist, though they haven't been tested against 2.4/2.5, I think
they should apply pretty easily however. If theres interest, I can
update them.