On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 05:17:45PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> > Von: Alexia Death <alexiade...@gmail.com>
> > 2010/4/8 Aurimas Juška <aurimas.ju...@gmail.com>:
> > > I believe most users write script-fu scripts to automate commonly
> > > repeated steps. Therefore, it would be even better to complete action
> > > framework so that user could record commonly used action sequences and
> > > play them from GUI.
> >
> > I think script-fu would be ideal for such use. If you could record an
> > action, and then optionally convert it to a full script a lot of
> > convenience and ease of automation would be added.
> Writing out recorded actions in any language shouldn't be the problem...

I think that this is one of the most wanted TODO for GIMP.
If it is not a problem, why noone has planned to do it?

It is not a rethoric question...I am really interested to hear the
reasons behind this, apparently easy, uninplemended feature.

I'm not a developer, so forgive me if I may post stupid questions..

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |