On Tue, Dec 28, 1999 at 03:01:04PM +0000, Seth Golub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> install that left out (and didn't bother to compile) most of the
> plugins.  Given enough disk space, sure, I'll install whirlpinch, but
> 55MB is more than I can afford on my school account.

Actually, the _whole_ gimp installation on an average linux x86 machine
(MINE) takes less than 13MB.

(Note that this is no reason not to provide a minimal install, and
something like that is already planned, but 55MB is, I think, a bit
oversized).

> Of course the hard part is deciding what should go in it.  I could see

It would be cool to have some configurator for this.