In my opinion, secularism is not neutrality (if that is what you mean by
neutrality), if you ask me,
it would be an unfair imposition on those parabolers who do practice a religion
as secularism holds
a set of doctrines about the world that are contrary to, i.e.: mine.

This is to say that, we should do such a fuzz about this.