Am 09.01.2016 um 23:25 schrieb coadde:
I've been thinking a lot about a solution for it

Luckily I had a talk with the project-leader of Iconic Communication (http://iconicom.univie.ac.at/home/) Aglaja Przyborski also Publisher (together with others) of 'Dokumentarische Bildinterpretation: Methodologie und Forschungspraxis (Sozialwissenschaftliche Ikonologie: Qualitative Bild- und Videointerpretation)' http://www.amazon.de/Dokumentarische-Bildinterpretation-Forschungspraxis-Sozialwissenschaftliche-Videointerpretation/dp/3847401106/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1452440781&sr=1-5.

She understood immediately the problem of the lack of a 'meta-icon'.

As expert she recommended the usage of 4 different smileys in one image. I try to realize Aglaja's (you remember, one of the three Graces) idea (just to raise another tempest in a teapot ;-)).