Am 10.01.2016 um 17:08 schrieb Jehan:

Isn't it similar then to my idea (in the bug report) of 2 (or 3, or 4 even if that's really possible!) different "Wilber" in one image?

Partly. She recommend the usage of smileys because they are common as symbol for computerized communication. If I only use wilber this will be an icon for persons with an 'exquisite taste' (in 19. century it was really important to have such).

I implemented one wilber. But as a picture tells more than thousands words, see screenshot with the meta-icon in action.

Guess thats it. Sometimes things get really easy. You only have to talk with the right persons .