Hi,

On 2016-01-10 17:57, staedtler-przyborski wrote:
Am 10.01.2016 um 17:08 schrieb Jehan:

Isn't it similar then to my idea (in the bug report) of 2 (or 3, or
4 even if that's really possible!) different "Wilber" in one image?

 Partly. She recommend the usage of smileys because they are  common
as symbol for computerized communication.  If I only use wilber this
will be an icon for persons with an 'exquisite taste' (in 19. century
it was really important to have such).

 I implemented one wilber. But as a picture tells more than thousands
words, see screenshot with the meta-icon in action.

I think it's not bad at all.
If others are ok, I say we go with it. This topic has already been far too long for a very innocent icon, in my opinion. :P

Jehan

 Guess thats it. Sometimes things get really easy. You only have to
talk with the right persons .