I can't unsubscribe because of the crappy mailman system. All I get is
an error. PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sven
Neumann
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 6:17 AM
To: Robin Rowe
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] CinePaint and Film Gimp

Hi,

> For you to suggest today that the problem was me not communicating
> enough shows real cheek. The person out of the loop is you. You have
> admitted you have no clue what happened to Film Gimp in 2000 when it
> was killed or in 2002 when it was resurrected, but that doesn't stop
> you from publicizing a negative opinion of it and me.

Robin, there is really no point in being personally offended here. I
didn't say a bad word about you nor about filmgimp or cinepaint. Why do
you make this a personal flame war? I am not going to follow you on this
road.

OK, then let's state my point again in a few simple words so that you
have a better chance to understand them. I have been on the
gimp-developer mailing-list since 1997. Before your reply I wasn't even
aware that there was a film-gimp list at some point in time. During all
this time, all I heard about film-gimp was some rumours. I might have
missed something, but I personally don't remember any discussion among
GIMP developers about a film-gimp merge. I haven't claimed anyone being
guilty for this, I only state that, as far as I know, no serious
discussion about film-gimp and if and how to merge it, ever took place.
And I asked you (and still do) not to state publically that such a
discussion would have happened.

Sven