On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 10:48:15PM +0100, Sven Burmeister wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> the one thing about gimp that always annoyed me was that/is that when
> selecting multiple files in Konqueror and opening them with gimp as many
> instances as files selected. Now I got to know that for this one should
> use gimp-remote (you should add that to your FAQ!).
one thing about kde that always annoys me is that no one working on gimp
uses kde or cares to.  another thing about kde that annoys me is that no
one from kde comes to help, they only come to rewrite it.

perhaps konqueor issues should be handled by the Konqueor.  history is
written by the winners afterall, so any application naming themselves
something as silly as Konqueror had better maintain their own FAQ! and
history and such.  i have a feeling that the gimp-developers would not
be able to write a favorable FAQ! about kde issues without lying.

you might help the Konquerorers by pointing them at the gimp-remote
manpages.  does kde have those?