Carol Spears wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 08:13:57AM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
>> * Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-08-05 02:56]:
>>> however, you are also not the person with the problem here....
>> But I too have the problem with gimp-perl and SUSE, and am *very* interested.
>>
> so, are we safe to assume that the problem is with SUSE?

Did anyone try the obvious yet and build a different plug-in - maybe one
that only needs gimptool, and one of those that comes with a configure
script of its own? Would make sense to check whether this is a bug in
the gimp-perl build system or the gimp packaging of the platform before
reporting bugs.

Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp