* Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-08-05 23:29]:
> i have been alive for several decades and have other experiences that
> make me question the title "professional" in things and when describing
> people.  and not all experiences with the title have been bad either.
> it really simply seems to be independent of the word, whether the
> software or the person is such.

"Professional" merely distinguished the distro with two exellent paper
manuals and a dvd or two containing the distro and source code.  There
was a lesser matching distro with no dvd's and only one manual, called
an upgrade, iirc.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2