I am still interested in the use of this plug-in and have been trying
out a variety of tests with a selection of my slide copies. This test
may not be strictly valid but I have been measuring the colour value of
a white item using different settings of Restore and assuming that the
blue cast has been removed when the white item gives "ffffff".
Generally, I have found that a setting of 0.1 will not give this but a
setting of 0.2 does. The resulting images look quite pleasant, not too
contrasty and retaining a good level of detail.

If any one else is trying Restore I would like to exchange views and