There you go again sounding like a broken record. You really are quite
thick headed aren't you?

If you take pleasure in constantly dissing other libraries, I'll do
the same and reply to your every post saying that you are full of it.
Deal?

You might make yourself more useful if you try to answer real
questions on the group instead of increasing your post count with
cruft. 90% of your posts are really just pointing people to the gwt-
ext, ext-gwt forums and dissing these libraries at every single
opportunity.

Rob