For future reference....

At the time of writing the following are available:
GWT v2.0
and.....
SmartGWT v2.0 (http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/ under Apache
License)
Ext GWT v2.1.0 (http://www.extjs.com/products/gxt/ under weird LGPL
License)

I don't want to discuss Ext GWT's weird license. It's weird, there's
no updates... e.t.c. e.t.c. The question is, if why would you purchase
it over SmartGWT? I am looking for technical reasons such as features,
performance, jsni wrap vs pure compiled gwt, or especially full GWT
2.0 compatibility e.t.c.

Help would be great as there are so many re-packed versions of these
things floating around as well as the fact a lot of information is out
of date (and so will this thread be in the not so distant future).

Thanks heaps in advance :)