Hi,

i had the opportunity to write medium sized app with smart gwt, and for me
it was the most painful framework for me ever. I do not know what are the
changes in 2.0, i used 1.2, but i am not will never try it again. Also i
don't like the resource management like images, css, modules so on... If you
simply go arround the showcase you will notice that the interactions with
the ui are not very pleasent. May be smart gwt pro/ee are very good for dev,
but smart gwt is not, that is why it's free. So you who has money to spend i
suggest you buy the paid edition don't kill yourself with smart gwt.