On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 1:38 AM, mariyan nenchev
<nenchev.mari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i had the opportunity to write medium sized app with smart gwt, and for me
> it was the most painful framework for me ever.

Yes, it is.

> I do not know what are the changes in 2.0, i used 1.2, but i am not will
> never try it again.

Yes. And nobody here likes resource management. And Smart GWT is very
buggy. Yes, it is horrible, yes it is painful, but I am not really
sure what else exists that would work on older browsers, while having
same set of functionality. Maybe one day I have to play with
http://vaadin.com/ a little, but currently I stick to SmartGWT: works
for me, though I have to roll my eyes and sight deeply at least twice
per hour, while implementing things.

--
BM