Ranjit is showing a hegemonic egoistic male
identity in this list with 24/7 internet access

1) any proof for this statement?
in fact i could not access net the whole day. So going by the logic of
anivar, prejudices and whims and fancies make him immaturely handle
greenyouth.

2) hegemonic
 the kind of intolerance shown by anivar is indicative of hegemony

3) reg: ur friend and her child
der r many who have to go out earn daily bread and butter even if her child
is ill. so, the logic of access does not stand at all

4) cyber democracy
 it is the only space available for educated Dalitbahujan these days to
engage with 'democracy'
 u can refer some reserach papers in this regard as well. kindly contact
Satyanarayana, Dr tirumal or Tejaswini NIranjana

5) moderator and his positive way
what makes u a moderator? wht's r criteria for moderation? why there is no
transparency? positive way could be anything. ethnic clensing could be one
positve way to ensure smooth functioning

6) is the access to "activism" and its power-centres part of ur list of
vertical structure? So how do u look at ur position as moderator who
preaches democracy without knowing what it is?

7) and what is this scale of modernism? is there any other scale available?
how is it different?
and which scale is applicable to greenyouth?

--
Ranjit