Are there any distros that entirely reject LLM contributions? Or
(ideally) even a fork of Guix which does so? I would seirously 

Ian Eure <[email protected]> writes:

> Hi Guix,
>
> I believe that use of LLMs is harmful and unethical, and I cannot 
> contribute to projects accepting them with a clear conscience. 
> Since the failure of GCD 008 means that these are and will 
> continue to be accepted, I’m given the choice of compromising my 
> belief system or leaving.  I choose to leave, and am winding down 
> my participation in, and use of, Guix.  I’ve removed myself from 
> all teams, closed any open PRs, and unsubscribed from the mailing 
> lists.  I’ll still be on IRC, but will be /part’ing the Guix 
> channels.
>
> If anyone would like to pick up maintaining LibreWolf, I’d be 
> happy to hand it off; drop me an email or contact me on IRC.  I’ll 
> still be on Libera.Chat, just in other channels.  I’ll likely 
> continue to maintain it in my personal channel until I find a 
> suitable slop-free OS, but will not be contributing these updates. 
> The timeline for ceasing to maintain this is unknown, as I’ll need 
> to find a suitably anti-slop OS, and the entire software landscape 
> is increasingly dire.
>
>   -- Ian


Reply via email to