Lennart wrote:

> It's not only people who use Haskell for teaching that want stability.
> If you've used Haskell for some real project where the current Haskell
> is adequate (which, IMHO, is quite a few) you may not want to rewrite
> gazillion lines of code.

I'd like to second that. I have two projects

(http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~joe/rx/index.html and
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~joe/juggling/drops/index.html)

don't know how much they could be called "real", (they're real
for me at least) but I'd very much prefer a stable Haskell for them.

best regards,
--
Dr. Johannes Waldmann     Institut fur Informatik    Universitat Leipzig
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~joe/