Hi John,

Yesterday's TF2 update fixed several crashes. Lightmap on prop_static crash specifically
http://www.teamfortress.com/?tab=updates
- Fixed a client crash for users who had model quality set to low on maps with static prop lightmaps (thanks to Egan for the detailed report and test case)

Could this crash fix be ported on Source SDK 2013? Because I checked it and it reproduces on my test level.

There is also an other issue of artifacts on prop_static with lightmaps which are far from player
http://steamcommunity.com/app/211/discussions/2/517141624285950621/