From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eric Smith
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2015 5:29 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com;
hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Optional TF2 update released

We've released an optional update for TF2 that fixes an exploit with players
taunting and then dying on the final control point of payload maps. You do
not need this update unless you are experiencing this problem. The update
notes are below. The new version number is 2863781.

-Eric

- Fixed an exploit related to taunting and then dying on the final control
point of payload maps
- Fixed a bug that was creating Specialized Killstreak Kits that could be
applied to any item
- Fixed items that are removed from the Steam Community Market having the
trade restriction removed
- Temporarily reverted Valve official quickplay and matchmaking servers not
being listed in the server browser while we look into this further