I guess it's clear enough that there are bots:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/436076195939633025/33DF487164DA824E57D7C6CF5B58A55A9EEBFD51/

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Robert Paulson
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 10:25 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Community Servers and the Gun Mettle Update

The custom tab was short lived and everyone agreed that the custom tab was
wrong, even the people working on TF2 at that time.

However everyone can agree that pay2win does not belong in quickplay. I mean
even no-crit was banned, and you thought that pay2win was ok? Most people did
not cheat to get no-crit on quickplay. I'm not going to comment on that rocket
doing only 1 damage... I mean are you seriously suggesting you had no extreme
pay2win?

And I am not saying your servers are the best. They just happen to be filling
better than everyone else and probably because you are tricking people into
thinking there's more active players on them than there really are, and that
there are no bots on the server. And the only way to know otherwise is if
you've been on the servers and know how your system works. That is a clear
violation of the policy of truth in my opinion.