Well, ads are part of the union, if you like it or not. Not saying those people can go to hell (right now), but transparency is why quickplay exists and lack of transparency is why community gameplay is excluded. I've heard a lot of people saying I can go screw myself because the players can choose if they want to join their server and consume ads or not. (On this very list) Well, let them. But yes, current quickplay restrictions are also about popups and motd abusing as you can read in the article. So yeah, if your motd would be so loud it would physically hurt my ears, get it fixed. lol (Or these caffeine ads with the shock moments, but on roids)