I have no problems on my servers with 1.8.0.5930 (and some with 1.7.3-dev+5272).

04:16:56 sm version
04:16:57 L 10/13/2016 - 04:16:41: rcon from "IP:PORT": command "sm version"
04:16:57  SourceMod Version Information:
             SourceMod Version: 1.8.0.5930
             SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.8, jit-x86 (build 1.8.0.5930)
             SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 11
             Compiled on: Sep 21 2016 10:19:47
Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/sourcemod/commit/9ac02d0
             Build ID: 5930:9ac02d0
             http://www.sourcemod.net/
04:17:16 status
04:17:16 L 10/13/2016 - 04:17:00: rcon from "IP:PORT": command "status"
04:17:16 hostname: HOSTNAME
         version : 3651233/24 3651233 secure
         udp/ip  : IP:PORT  (public ip: IP:PORT)
         steamid : ***
         account : not logged in  (No account specified)
         map     : cp_gullywash_final1 at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
         tags    : cp,nocrits
         sourcetv:  port 27028, delay 90.0s
         players : 1 humans, 1 bots (25 max)
         edicts  : 770 used of 2048 max
                  Spawns Points Kills Deaths Assists
         Scout         0      0     0      0       0
         Sniper        0      0     0      0       0
         Soldier       0      0     0      0       0
         Demoman       0      0     0      0       0
         Medic         0      0     0      0       0
         Heavy         0      0     0      0       0
         Pyro          0      0     0      0       0
         Spy           0      0     0      0       0
         Engineer      0      0     0      0       0

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state adr
         #      2 "STV" BOT                                   active
# 3 "NICK" [STEAMID] 03:25 27 0 active IP:PORT
         Loaded plugins:
         0:<TAB>"Metamod:Source 1.10.7-dev"
         1:<TAB>"TFTrue v4.79, AnAkkk"