According to the SourceMod build pages, it was just a game-data update for
TF2.  Looks like it was updated twice in SM (presumably the first update to
build 5944 did not catch everything, so build 5945 was done to add some
more game-data).

http://www.sourcemod.net/downloads.php?branch=stable
https://builds.alliedmods.net/sm/waterfall