Hello David,
On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:34:57 +1100, David Melik <[email protected]> wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 01:37:31 UTC-7, Tduell wrote:
By all means contact me again, I'm happy to try to help.
I didn't have any success with the link, it always ended up at
<mathematicon.com>.
Oops, it should have been
http://www.mathematicon.org/david/art/scan_problem.jpg
OK, I can now see your stitched image.
Not sure why you have the band of vertical lines, maybe someone else has
seen this before.
I assume this is a stitch of the original scanned images, not downsized
images.
A stitch of scanned images should look nice and rectangular.
It also seems odd to me that the stitch is distorted and the lines are
straight and vertical. I wonder if the lines are being introduced by the
blender. Which blender did you use, enblend or multiblend, and which
version?
Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell
--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/op.w42itfa2rs0ygh%40localhost.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.