On Saturday, 5 October 2013 00:00:47 UTC-7, Tduell wrote: 

> [...] This might sound like a silly question, but have you carefully 
> checked all   
> the control points that Hugin has found? 
>

No; it seems to connect mostly/all ok but just projects half the picture 
into 3D space rather than leaving it 2D. I will see if I can check soon 
anyway.

 

> It is possible that the weave (which I assume is pretty constant) is   
> causing the control point detector to make errors. 
> The process described in the tutorial should work OK, if the control   
> points are properly placed. 
> I would be happy to have look at the project but at full scale it is too   
> big for me to contemplate a download. 
>
Could you downsize each of the images in the set, to (say) something like   
> 800x800, which would make the download a possibility. 
> The only issue I foresee with downsized images is loss of detail in the   
> weave, but that is just a guess.[...]
>

I made a mistake; it is 448 MB, or about 238 in greyscale. I could also 
send it on a CD. I need the picture as large as possible, and my camera 
already takes larger photos than it would be resized, but if it would help 
to debug and/or improve Hugin so people could connect these sorts of 
pictures, I would like to do whatever I can.

David

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/80eecba4-4be5-4095-9f04-2388649860db%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to