Terry Duell wrote:


OK, I understand you don't want to make them public, but you could put them on 
Dropbox, or similar, and then send me the URL off list. Probably easier than 
sending them via snail mail, and you can remove them from dropbox immediately I 
let you know that I have them OK. Whatever suits you.
If you want to send, contact me off list and I'll give you my details.

The low-res could also have some "damage" added; a quick scribble in Photoshop 
or Gimp would serve.

 BugBear

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5257BDB4.6050902%40papermule.co.uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to